A diverse and distinguished nominating committee submitted 18 national sustainability leaders for consideration by the judges. Here are nominees for this year’s Hanley Award for Vision and Leadership in Sustainable Housing
- Matt Belcher, Belcher Homes
- Dennis Creech, Southface Energy Institute
- Pliny Fisk / Gail Vittori, Center for Maximum Potential Building Systems
- Richard Halpin, American YouthWorks
- Robert Hammon, Ph.D., ConSol
- Reuben Hechanova, Mission Housing Development Corp.
- David Johnston, What’s Working LLC
- Michelle Kaufmann, AIA, LEED AP, Michelle Kaufmann Designs
- Joseph Lstiburek, Building Science Corp.
- Edward Mazria, AIA, Architecture 2030
- John Wesley Miller, John Wesley Miller Cos.
- Northwest EcoBuilding Guild, Seattle
- Matt Petersen, Global Green USA
- Bill Reed, AIA, LEED AP, Integrative Design Collaborative
- Marc Richmond, Practica Consulting
- Kevin Stack, Northeast Natural Homes
- Ray Tonjes, Ray Tonjes Builder
- Alex Wilson, BuildingGreen