SolidStart Laminated Strand Lumber is available in lengths up to 64 feet. Made from thin, longer-length wood strands that are oriented parallel to the product’s length, the lumber can be used for headers and beams, wall studs, roof beams and rafters, truss chords, rim board, and stair stringers, says the maker. The product is SFI-certified, and more than 80% of the log is used in the final product. The remaining 20% of the log is used as fuel for the production process, the company says. 888.820.0325. www.lpcorp.com.