Greenbuild 2012 will be held at San Francisco's Moscone Center.
The USGBC’s 2012 Greenbuild International Conference and Expo will take place Nov. 14-16 in San Francisco and will feature the annual Residential Summit on Nov. 15. The Summit program includes a full slate of notable experts and residential-focused education sessions. Some highlights include:
• Multifamily IAQ: Ventilation Best Practices and Costs
• Innovative Financing Tools for Multifamily Retrofits
• Do Residential Energy Conservation Upgrades Improve Health?
• Understanding Your Building Post-Certification
• Retrofitting for Success
• The Value of LEED-ND Certification To Developers
• Measured Performance of 10 Deep Energy Retrofit Homes
• Building a Habitat for Affordable Sustainability
• Vision 2020: Research Projections, Metrics, and Milestones
The two-day National Affordable Green Homes & Sustainable Communities Summit will also take place during the conference. For more information or to register, visit www.greenbuildexpo.org.