The Greenbuild Residential Summit offers two days of information sessions, networking, and sharing of best practices. This year’s summit features 15 educational sessions and two in-depth keynote panel presentations. Register: www.greenbuildexpo.org/residential-summit.
Thursday, Nov. 12
8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Keynote: Greening Our New-Housing Stock
10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Green Homebuilding by Design—A Systems Approach
- Lessons Learned From the LEED for Homes Midrise Multifamily Pilot
- Building Affordable Green Homes: Goals,Strategies, and Proven Performance
- Beyond Platinum—The Future of Sustainable Building
- Rainwater Harvesting for Dry Climates
2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Build Tight—A Thermal Bypass Primer
- Applying Home Energy Audit Results for the Most Value
- Marketing Green in the Real World—How It Works
- Changing How the Army Builds: How Does Net-Zero-Energy Family Housing Stand Up?
- Deep Green Energy Retrofits: The Necessary Pathway Forward
4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- From Plan to Practice: Green Results for Multifamily Portfolios
- Bringing Green Homes Back to Reality—Practice, Policy, and Trends
- Managing Trade Contractors on High-Performance Projects
- Energy Star New Homes 2011: Necessary Changes, Added Benefits
- Cutting-Edge Green Home Design: Learning From Natural Systems
FRIDAY, NOV. 13
9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Keynote: Greening Our Existing-Housing Stock