Aside from the mold catastrophe a few years ago, few topics in the construction industry get people talking, sharing, and debating quite as much as green building. At EcoHome, we want to keep adding to the conversation with new and improved ways to give you resources and keep you involved.
In addition to daily updates on our Web site and this e-newsletter, EcoHome offers a number of information avenues. We’re pleased to announce our latest offering, the EcoWatch blog. Check the blog often for helpful links, new product information, and editorial and guest commentaries.
And don’t just sit there; join the conversation. Here are a few ways to get involved:
- Comment on articles and blogs: Every article on EcoHome has space for commentary. Simply sign in to share your side of the story.
- Follow EcoHome on Twitter: Join Twitter and enjoy streaming news feeds from EcoHome and hundreds of other green building experts. Follow the EcoHome team at www.twitter.com/ecohomemagazine, www.twitter.com/ktom17, and www.twitter.com/jeandimeo.
- Join EcoHome on Facebook: Become a “fan” of EcoHome through Facebook to gain access to our member page. Here, readers are posting project photos, asking questions, and sharing expertise.
- Join EcoHome on LinkedIn: Sign up with the EcoHome magazine group on LinkedIn to ask and answer questions, network with other green pros, and stay up to date on industry events.
- Voice Your Opinion: Got something to say beyond a comment? Consider writing a guest column for EcoHome. If you’re interested, email me at email@example.com with your topic idea.
- Give Us Feedback: What type of interaction will help you do your job better? Email me[firstname.lastname@example.org] your thoughts, ideas, and wish lists.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!